JET SKI RENTAL | ALBUFEIRA
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Albufeira jet ski rental | From 90€
30 Min | Must be 16+ to drive and 10+ to ride
Thrilling Jet Ski Adventure
Duration: 30 Min
A cool and refreshing way to enjoy your vacation, by try renting a jet ski. Jet ski rentals are a great way to live life to the fullest. So pack your swim trunks, head to the Marina of Albufeira, and celebrate your freedom while you make waves on board a fast and fun jet ski.
Yamaha Waverunner models.
They feature a quiet 4-stroke, 1100 cc engine with 110 horsepower.
- This experience can be done whole year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate.
- No licenses or certificates are required.
- Jet ski
- Lift jackets
- Lots of smiles
Important to Know
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under one year old. It’s also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Meet at Albufeira Marina
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ONBOARDING AN EXPERIENCE
Is it normal for people to get sea sick?
It’s very rare for someone to get sick at one of our experiences. The vast majority of experiences are held only in favourable conditions or we adapt the route. For that reason, the boats sail smoothly causing a great experience for all passengers.If you suffer from chronic motion sickness, in which you get sick even in the car, we recommend that you take a pill 30 minutes before boarding.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself, and some comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
If the weather is no go at all and the crew decides it is best not to go out for the sea, we recommend postponing your booking to a later date by coordinating with our team via whatsapp or email or, if not possible, will fully refund you.
How to change the date or time of my booking?
Have you booked an experience, but the date or time is no longer suitable for you? Don’t worry, we here to help. You can change your reservation depending on our partner’s availability and their cancellation policy. Get in touch with our team via whatsapp or email so we can help!
What if you cancel the booking?
Although rare, sometimes we may need to cancel a reservation. We understand that this can significantly impact your plans and will never happen without a verifiable justification. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it happens you will automatically receive a refund or we can help you find a similar or better experience to rebook.