PICK-UP/DROP OFF ON HOTEL
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Coasteering Madeira | Ages 7+ | 4 hours | Free Photos and All the Gear included
|€70||Persons Ages 7+|
Crystal clear waters!
- This activity is suitable to all ages and levels «, it takes place in the warm waters of the Atlantic ocean that surround the island, encompassing movement along the intertidal zone on one of the most beautiful rocky coastlines of Madeira Island, several techniques are used to overcome the tour whether on foot, swimming, jumping, climbing it’s all on you, no boats, surfboards or other craft.
- All this is made on a very special nature reserve in Madeira’s Natural Park. If this isn’t enough for you yet, we have plenty more.
- As the activity is developed in crystal clear waters snorkelling is included as well. 🙂
- Epic Lifetime Experience
- Free Photos of the Activity
- Certified Technical Gear (Neoprene suit; Shoes; Neoprene socks; Helmet; lifejacket; Snorkeling Gear)
- Safety Insurance
- Safety Protocols
- Specialized Guides
- Energy bar and Water
- Transfer from/to Hotel (Funchal or Caniço – other areas on request, an extra charge may apply)
In case you don’t need pickup you can get a 10% Discount using the PromoCode NoTransfer
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ONBOARDING AN EXPERIENCE
Is it normal for people to get sea sick?
It’s very rare for someone to get sick at one of our experiences. The vast majority of experiences are held only in favourable conditions or we adapt the route. For that reason, the boats sail smoothly causing a great experience for all passengers.If you suffer from chronic motion sickness, in which you get sick even in the car, we recommend that you take a pill 30 minutes before boarding.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself, and some comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
If the weather is no go at all and the crew decides it is best not to go out for the sea, we recommend postponing your booking to a later date by coordinating with our team via whatsapp or email or, if not possible, will fully refund you.
How to change the date or time of my booking?
Have you booked an experience, but the date or time is no longer suitable for you? Don’t worry, we here to help. You can change your reservation depending on our partner’s availability and their cancellation policy. Get in touch with our team via whatsapp or email so we can help!
What if you cancel the booking?
Although rare, sometimes we may need to cancel a reservation. We understand that this can significantly impact your plans and will never happen without a verifiable justification. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it happens you will automatically receive a refund or we can help you find a similar or better experience to rebook.