DOLPHIN & WHALE WATCHING | PICO ISLAND
LAGES DO PICO
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Dolphin Whale Watching Pico | 3 hours | Come and live close up this amazing experience!
|€55||Size of your group – up to 3 people – Zodiac Boat From one to three people • Price per person|
|€45||Size of your group – 4 or more people – Zodiac Boat From 4 to 20 people • Price per person|
You will able to observe about 27 different species of cetaceans
- The Azores are in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean, where it is possible to observe about 27 different species of cetaceans.
- Come and live close up this experience with a professional team of skippers, biologists and “Vigia”, who will guide you on this journey to meet these fascinating animals
What is included
- Briefing and debriefing, whales, dolphins, sea birds, turtles and fish watching and a tour along the south coast of the island of Pico.
What to Bring
- Warm and comfortable clothing, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses with UV protection.
- Still, the binoculars to observe the animals the camera or camcorder.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ONBOARDING AN EXPERIENCE
Is it normal for people to get sea sick?
It’s very rare for someone to get sick at one of our experiences. The vast majority of experiences are held only in favourable conditions or we adapt the route. For that reason, the boats sail smoothly causing a great experience for all passengers.If you suffer from chronic motion sickness, in which you get sick even in the car, we recommend that you take a pill 30 minutes before boarding.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself, and some comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
If the weather is no go at all and the crew decides it is best not to go out for the sea, we recommend postponing your booking to a later date by coordinating with our team via whatsapp or email or, if not possible, will fully refund you.
How to change the date or time of my booking?
Have you booked an experience, but the date or time is no longer suitable for you? Don’t worry, we here to help. You can change your reservation depending on our partner’s availability and their cancellation policy. Get in touch with our team via whatsapp or email so we can help!
What if you cancel the booking?
Although rare, sometimes we may need to cancel a reservation. We understand that this can significantly impact your plans and will never happen without a verifiable justification. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it happens you will automatically receive a refund or we can help you find a similar or better experience to rebook.