LISBON DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR
DOCA DE SANTO AMARO | 1350-353 LISBOA
ABOUT THE TOUR
Lisbon Dolphin Watching | Adults, Children and Private Groups | 3 hours | Tour with a Marine Biologist
What to expect
- Sail into the Ocean and get immersed by the Atlantic breeze on a small-group tour.
- Experience the unique Dolphin Watching in Lisbon which is ideal for those looking for a natural escape and other marine life.
- Before leaving the river Tagus, we will pass under the bridge 25th of April, built in 1966. You will also see the beautiful monuments in the neighborhood of Belém, such as the monument of the Discoveries and the Tower of Belém, built 500 years ago.
- Get to know the Bugio lighthouse from close up and glimpse the view of our Portuguese coast.
- We’ll go out to see more closely the wildlife and get to know the species of cetaceans and seabirds with a marine biologist on board.
- Up to 3 hours, venture aboard where you can also find other marine species: sea fish, sharks, jellyfish or even sea turtles, all of this so close to Lisbon.
- Even though we have a 96% sighting success observing dolphins, SeaEO Tours can’t be held responsible if, despite of all efforts, the clients don’t have the opportunity to watch dolphins at their wild environment.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ONBOARDING AN EXPERIENCE
Is it normal for people to get sea sick?
It’s very rare for someone to get sick at one of our experiences. The vast majority of experiences are held only in favourable conditions or we adapt the route. For that reason, the boats sail smoothly causing a great experience for all passengers.If you suffer from chronic motion sickness, in which you get sick even in the car, we recommend that you take a pill 30 minutes before boarding.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself, and some comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
If the weather is no go at all and the crew decides it is best not to go out for the sea, we recommend postponing your booking to a later date by coordinating with our team via whatsapp or email or, if not possible, will fully refund you.
How to change the date or time of my booking?
Have you booked an experience, but the date or time is no longer suitable for you? Don’t worry, we here to help. You can change your reservation depending on our partner’s availability and their cancellation policy. Get in touch with our team via whatsapp or email so we can help!
What if you cancel the booking?
Although rare, sometimes we may need to cancel a reservation. We understand that this can significantly impact your plans and will never happen without a verifiable justification. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it happens you will automatically receive a refund or we can help you find a similar or better experience to rebook.