SAGRES KAYAK TOUR
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Sagres Kayak Tour | 2h30min | From 3 years old | No experience needed
|€40||Adults 16+ years old|
|€30||Children 7 – 15 years old|
|Free||Infants 3 – 6 years old If goes in between adults|
|€300||Private charters Up to 10 people • Ages 3+|
It is definitely a must do activity if you are planning to go to the “end of the world” in Sagres.
Praia da Ingrina is Algarve’s still little known, natural gem and perfect spot for ocean lovers. It is a small, paradise beach with white sand and clear water located in close distance from Raposeira village in the municipality of Vila do Bispo, Algarve. Join our Praia da Ingrina caves guided kayaking tour and explore the magnificent coastline by kayak.
- Kayak through unique ocean purple caves and rock formations
- Touch crystal clear ocean water and see amazing sealife
- Learn about and see seafood growing on the rocks
- Route: Coastline between Praia da Ingrina and Praia do Barranco.
- Start and finish point: The trip starts and finishes at Praia da Ingrina beach.
- Skill level: The tour is suitable for begginers as well as the experiences kayakers and families with kids.
- Itinerary: During the tour we will be exploring the western coast paddling through its grottos and rock formations. You will see caves with amazing purple color, underwater sealife and birds. You will get to see and touch seafood like mussels (mexilhãoes) and famous goose barnacles (percebes) that grow on the rocks. We will paddle to Praia do Barranco for battery recharge, quick swim or beach relax then head back to Ingrina Beach. After the tour you can enjoy drinks or fresh, delicious food at the restaurant Sebastião located at the beach.
- Safety: The tour starts with safety training. During the trip you will be accompanied by an experienced, local guide who will explain all about the caves, animals and plants you will see.
- Equipment: very stable kayaks, life vests, small, waterproof bag for your belongings.
- Languages spoken: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Meeting point: Praia da Ingrina beach (you will see the kayaks).
IMPORTANT: Please note that this activity is subject to weather and ocean conditions. If cancelled you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
Please note that the reservations are done per person not per kayak. We do not allow one person per double kayak therefore in case of uneven number of guests per reservation, we might pair you up either with another client or with a guide.
This activity is subject to weather and ocean conditions. If cancelled you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
Equipment, insurance, waterproof bag, guide
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ONBOARDING AN EXPERIENCE
Is it normal for people to get sea sick?
It’s very rare for someone to get sick at one of our experiences. The vast majority of experiences are held only in favourable conditions or we adapt the route. For that reason, the boats sail smoothly causing a great experience for all passengers.If you suffer from chronic motion sickness, in which you get sick even in the car, we recommend that you take a pill 30 minutes before boarding.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself, and some comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location.
What happens in the case of bad weather?
If the weather is no go at all and the crew decides it is best not to go out for the sea, we recommend postponing your booking to a later date by coordinating with our team via whatsapp or email or, if not possible, will fully refund you.
How to change the date or time of my booking?
Have you booked an experience, but the date or time is no longer suitable for you? Don’t worry, we here to help. You can change your reservation depending on our partner’s availability and their cancellation policy. Get in touch with our team via whatsapp or email so we can help!
What if you cancel the booking?
Although rare, sometimes we may need to cancel a reservation. We understand that this can significantly impact your plans and will never happen without a verifiable justification. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it happens you will automatically receive a refund or we can help you find a similar or better experience to rebook.