Terms and Conditions
1. These conditions refer to a service provision agreement between the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca and the Client.
2. The acceptance of an activity proposal presupposes the knowledge and acceptance of the present conditions.
3. These supply conditions may be changed by contracts or agreements that may be between the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca and the Client.
4. This proposal is valid for 30 days.
Responsibilities of the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca
1. Preparation and preparation of all the logistical part regarding the activity, before, during and after the accomplishment of this.
2. Contemplate with the Client, solutions or alternative dates to the activity, whenever for reasons other than the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca or the Client is prevented from achieving it.
3. Carrying out the activity according to the proposal presented and ensuring the smooth functioning of the same.
4. Present to the Client any additional costs, in case changes are requested not contemplated in the initial proposal.
1. Provide data regarding the number and name of the participants, as well as the respective date of birth, for the purposes of activating personal accident insurance.
2. Ensure that all participants are in health conditions that allow them participate in the activities to be developed.
3. If you do not authorize the use of audiovisual and photographic material, captured during activities, for promotional purposes of the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca, he must communicate this desire to the employee accompanying the process.
4. Personal property brought by participants for activities is their sole responsibility, the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca cannot be held responsible for losses, thefts or material damage.
Adjudication of Services and Payments
1. An activity is considered awarded when the customer completes the following procedures:
In the case of legal persons:
a) Delivery of a written document stating the intention to develop the activity;
b) Payment of the financial award, in the amount of 50% of the final value of the activity, with the remaining 50% to be settled within 72 hours before the completion of the same.
In the case of individuals:
a) Payment of the financial award, in the amount of 20% of the final value of the activity, with the remaining 80% to be settled by the time of completion.
2. To make payments, you can use the following channels:
a) Bank transfer – To our account with the IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5023 9970 0018 8. You must send proof of payment by message or email to the employee accompanying the process, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Cash – Only possible for the payment of the remaining amount of the activity, and must be paid on the day of the same.
3. Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca reserves the right to charge the agreed amount for the activity, even if there is an unforeseen reduction in the number of participants. Likewise, it may deny the participation of more people in the activity, if these have not been foreseen for the purposes of tender and safe.
Cancellation, postponement and refunds
1. Other activity hypotheses or different dates for carrying out the activity will be discussed programmed in the following situations:
a) Bad meteorological or hydrological conditions;
b) Force majeure reasons such as wars, earthquakes, fires,…
c) Situations of an unforeseen nature that may endanger the safety of the participants;
d) No minimum number of participants for the activity.
2. The cancellation of an activity after payment of the award does not imply the return of this amount. Each situation will be analyzed individually by Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca, in order to find a viable solution for both parties.
If the customer is not satisfied with the service provided, he should expose the situation to the email email@example.com. Upon receipt and analysis of the same, the customer may receive a voucher valid for one month, personal and non-transferable, which will allow him to repeat the activity.
1. Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca has civil liability insurance, which assumes damages caused to third parties, up to a value of € 50,000 per claim.
2. For each activity, a personal accident insurance will be signed for the participants. This policy provides coverage up to € 20,000 for death or permanent disability and up to € 3,500 for treatment and repatriation expenses.
3. The guarantees of this insurance cover insurance participants aged no less than 3 months and no more than 75 years.
4. The insurance policies presented by the Entrepreneur Edgar Henrique de Brito Silva Moreira Faísca are in accordance with the stipulated by Decree-Law No. 108/2009, art. 20th.